Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Double combinations!

Just a couple days ago, I  started to work on some double jump combinations.  The main one I'm working on is double salchow-double toe loop-double loop.  This one is really hard because throughout the whole jump you have to have a lot of speed so you can land each and every jump nice and fast.  We skated this morning at 6:30 again, and I was working on my jumps most of the time, I did do some spin combinations as well though.  I tried a flying camel-back sit-back pancake spin.  OK that sounds really confusing but I don't want to confuse you with the meanings!!  Oh!  So remember when I said that me and my sister do synchronized skating?  Well we finally got out synchro dresses in the mail, and they are soooo pretty!  They are gold sparkly dresses with a black bow by the waist.  I can't wait to wear them for the ice show in January!!

Thanks
Alyssa :)

1 comment:

  1. I hope that's the one in Detroit and I get to watch you and Jessica skate!

    ReplyDelete