Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Saying Hello!

We just got back from our month long Seattle trip two days ago, and it's been so fun saying hello to everyone again!  One of my mom's friends from the ice rink (who's also a figure skating coach) screamed when we casually stepped out onto the ice like nothing was out of the ordinary. :)  . All of our skating friends looked over to see what the commotion was about, once they saw what was going on, they crowded around telling us how great it is to have us back again!  Yesterday I skated at the public skate, luckily there wasn't anyone else on the ice, so I got to do most of my doubles.  My double salchow is actually coming along really well!  My double salchow used to be really bad!  You know when you see a great figure skater do a jump?  And how they travel really far in distance when they're in the air?  Well when I used to do my double salchow I actually went backwards!  Yeah, I told you it was bad!  But now I'm finally moving forward across the ice, which I am really happy about! :D Oh! Almost forgot to tell you there is a Christmas ice show coming up at our rink but I don't know what day it'll be.  But don't worry when I find out I'll keep you posted!!  Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!!

Thanks
Alyssa :)

2 comments:

  1. Aghhhhh I can't wait to see you guys I think I will be there Wednesday and definetly Saturday CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see you either!!! :D

    ReplyDelete