Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Early Birds

Today is Thursday, meaning we have a choice to get up and skate if we wan't to.  Last night my mom said didn't care if we went skating or not, she said it would be nice to get some rest but she'll definitely go if I wanted to! She said the decision was totally up to me.  So, last night, I set my alarm for 5:30 and forced myself out of my warm, comfortable bed.  Skating starts at 6:00 but it takes us all (Jessica, mom and me) about a half hour to get ready!  When we finally got to the rink, I started off by doing some spins. They were actually pretty centered today!:)  I also worked a lot on my doubles.  My double salchow and double toe loop are coming along really well, but my double loop (which I fell on really hard today) does need some major work.  And THEN, yes, I know there are a lot of doubles!  I also need to keep working on my double flip and double lutz!  OK, with that finally being said, yesterday, I saw one of my best friends from the ice rink, Jenna, for the first time in over a month!!  It was so fun to see everyone again and I really am glad that we are back! :)

Thanks
Alyssa :)

6 comments:

  1. I am glad you all are back to! Are you comingg to syncro on Saturday morning?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we are!! Can't wait to start up again!! :) I keep thinking about the Q, and Michigan, AND the Fab Four!!! Yay! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am new to your blog, but I wanted to say hello and let you know I'll be back from time to time. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Hope you have a great weekend as well :)

    ReplyDelete