Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Competition!

September 10 is drawing nearer by the second.  This is the day of my first skating competition of the year, and I will have to be doing my doubles in it!  I have to do my axel, axel toe-loop, double loop and double salchow!  (Sorry it takes way to long to explain about what all those jumps are!)  So I'm pretty nervous!  And the bad thing about it is, about two weeks before the competition we will be going up to my great grandpa's cottage to celebrate his birthday, and then that next week we will be going down to Tennessee for a business trip that my dad has, AND THEN, we get back home at probably 10:00 from after having stayed there for a whole week, and the next morning at like 8:00 a.m, I have my competition!  I know!  Way too crazy!  Oh, and did I forget to mention that I have to test my Juvenile moves on September 15?  This will be a crazy couple weeks!  Luckily my mom found an ice rink right in Tennessee near where were staying! :)

Thanks :)
Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. That is crazy it is going to be hard but you'll do good. That is really good that there is an ice rink by you're hotel because if there wasn't you would have gone a whole week without skating then doing a competition, that would have been bad! I think I might be testing on the 15th to because we were talking about testing at the next one.

    ReplyDelete