Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

She Passed!

Well, I have some exciting news!  Like I said yesterday, one of my friends had her test today.  She was taking her Pre-juvenile moves.  OK so not to confuse you, here are all of the moves in order:  Pre-preliminary, Preliminary, Pre-juvenile, Juvenile, (I'm on Juvenile moves) Intermediate, Novice, Junior and Senior!  There, that should clear up some things for you! (I hope.)  Anyway she took her Pre-juvenile moves and she PASSED!  So now she is moving up to my moves, Juvenile!  I am so glad she passed, she's been trying so hard!  My mom, (my coach) was thinking I might be able to test today, but we decided I wasn't quite ready. So instead I went to see my friend test, and I gladly cheered her on! :)

 Feel free to share some of your exciting news with me!

Thanks
Alyssa :)

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I've almost got my book finished so I guess that is exciting news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! Keep up the good work! :)hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I'm excited to have most of next week off to hang out with you!

    ReplyDelete