Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Even Better

Today was even better than yesterday!  Today I did my 1 minute 39 second program with all my doubles in it, without falling or anything and, drum roll..............I landed my double flip!  This isn't where you literally flip in the air twice (you probably knew that) but it's were you hit your toe-pick and spin around two times!  I am so happy, once I get this consistent and well, also my double lutz consistent, which is really the same thing except you're taking off backwards and on an outside edge, I can go to qualifying regionals!!  I am so excited and happy!  Earlier before I had landed my double flip today, I spotted my sister trying to do her double flip and she was actually really close, and I'll be honest with you I did get a little jealous.  So I started working on mine and walaa!  I landed it!  And so did Jessica!  Now their's nothing to be jealous about!  Yay!

Thanks
Alyssa :)

4 comments:

  1. Yeah! I landed it before you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing what a little what a little competition does! You go girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom- Thanks so much mom yay!
    Jessica- No comment haha jk lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayy Congrats to the booth of you!

    ReplyDelete